Analysis of the current situation in knowledge triangle at HEIs – State of the art
The aim of this WP is to analyze the current situation in knowledge triangle (education, research and innovation) at HEIs in WBC countries. This analysis has partly already been done during the preparation of the project application, and it is presented in the project relevance part. However, to fully accomplish this analysis the following will be done through the activities defined in the WP1:
- Mapping the existing situation in knowledge triangle activities at all HEIs involved in the proposal with focus on knowledge transfer and innovation,
- Mapping the existing situation in knowledge triangle activities at national level in WBC with focus on knowledge transfer and innovation
- Detailed analysis of the conditions that create obstacles for effective integration of higher education, research and innovation in Partner countries.
- To analyze current cooperation between HEIs and business sector in all partner countries involved,
- To analyze participation of business sector representatives in different activities at HEIs at WBC HEIs,
- To analyze capacities and to identify main actors at the partner countries HEIs necessary for cooperation with business sector in research project,
- To analyze existing policies at partner countries HEIs necessary for implementation of knowledge triangle mechanism, like research polices.
- Identification of knowledge triangle mechanisms in Programme country institutions.
WP1 Leader: University of Novi Sad, co-lead institution is “Aleksander Moisiu University” Durres
- Analysis of practices and experiences in WBC institutions
- Analysis of practice & experience in Programme countries institutions
- Survey on current cooperation between HEIs & business sector
- Organisation of local workshops
- Presentation of the prepared documents to the University Authorities