Dissemination of the project results and activities
Dissemination activities will start from the very beginning of project implementation to increase motivation of everyone involved, to get all non-partner universities informed about the project and interested in it, as well as to provide support of external stakeholder in realization of the project activities.
The WP will cover internal and external dissemination performed by WB and EU partners respectively.
The aim of dissemination is to:
1) increase public awareness about the project and its impact and
2) motivate academic staff, professionals, industry sector, researches to increase cooperation between academia and industry, with aim to increase impacts of a working knowledge triangle on society.
Target groups include students, academic staff, researchers, from participating institutions as well as from other universities and business sector who are not involved in the project, electricity network companies, energy service companies, technology providers, regulators, governmental agencies, companies from engineering sector, solution providers and more.
WP6 Leader: European University of Tirana, Co-lead institution: Universum College
- Creation & adoption of dissemination strategy
- Project web site as part of the innovative cooperation platform
- Organisation of the local workshops with industry representatives
- Creation of promotional material, leaflet, posters, logo
- Promotion of the project through media & social networks
- Organization of final conference
- Creation of sustainability plan at all WBC HE