The aim of this work package is to manage and coordinate the activities of the project effectively and efficiently. The organizational structure is designed to provide efficient technical and financial management of the project, necessary administration, financial support, general coordination and supervision.
ETHNIKO & KAPODISTRIAKO PANEPISTIMIO ATHINON (NKUA) is the Coordinating Institution representing the consortium in all communication and agreements with EACEA and leading the Management WP. Prof. Dr Aphrodite Ktena is the contact person representing NKUA and Project Coordinator heading the project management effort. IBU is co-leader of this WP and Prof. Dr Mirza Saric is the deputy Project Coordinator.
– The Project Management Board (PMB): will provide direction and management for the project. PMB will consist of one representative from each partner involved in the project. PMB is the highest decision-making body. Top-level management matters concerning the overall structure, direction of the project, technical and administrative co-ordination, policies, financial issues, will be controlled by the PMB. It is headed by the Project Coordinator, who is assisted by the deputy.
WP7 Leader: ETHNIKO & KAPODISTRIAKO PANEPISTIMIO ATHINON & International BURCH University – co-leading institution
- Organization of project coordination meetings
- Coordination of project activities & in WPs monitored by PMB and QCT
- Local project management
- Monitoring & financial auditing with interim & final reporting
- Writing periodical, annual & final report
- External financial audit